Before you start
IMPORTANT: It is important that you know that at Bitso we will never request any payment for opening or maintaining an account, nor will we request a minimum investment or offers related to percentages of return.
What is necessary?
- Be over 18 years old.
Have a valid and current identification document.
A computer or smartphone with internet access.
How to create an Individual Account on Bitso?
1. Go to the main page of our website and click on CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT;
2. Fill out the form that will appear on your screen with real and complete information;
4. Now that you have filled in your details and read our Terms, we will send a verification code to your registered email address which must be added on the next screen;
All ready! By completing the previous steps, if everything went well, you will receive a user ID that you will use to start your session at Bitso.
5. Check your email inbox. There you will find a successful registration notification from Bitso, which will include your registration details, and your Bitso user ID;
6. If you've made it this far, your registration has been completed successfully! However, to start trading on Bitso, you need to fill in some additional information in the Limits section to upgrade your account to Level 1 of trading. Learn more about Account Limits at Bitso here.
If the verification codes do not arrive, you can always select the option to resubmit, check your spam folder, review the blocked numbers on your phone, or contact us via our Help Center.
Extra safety tips:
We recommend enabling Two-Step Verification (2FA) on your account. Find out how to do this with our step-by-step guide by clicking here.
Change your password regularly. For security reasons, it must always contain at least 8 characters, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a symbol.