Before you start
Bitso is a platform for buying, selling, sending, receiving and storing cryptocurrencies. To learn more about us and the crypto ecosystem, we invite you to visit our Help Center and our Terms and Conditions.
Remember that at Bitso we will never ask for any payment to open or maintain an account. We also do not have a minimum investment nor do we participate in programs related to percentage returns.
What do you need:
- Be of legal age;
- Have a valid and current identification;
- A computer or smartphone with an internet connection;
- Operate within permitted jurisdictions. Check these jurisdictions in our Terms and Conditions;
Create a personal account on Bitso Alpha
Step 1. Go to https://bitso.com/alpha/register or download the app for Android or iOS.
Step 2. Fill in the requested fields with real and complete information to avoid inconvenience.
Step 3. Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Notice before proceeding with registration.
Step 4. Check the corresponding boxes and click “Confirm”.
Step 5. We will send you an email with a code that you must enter where we indicate to verify your data. If you type it correctly, you will receive another message with your user number.
Step 6. Now it's time to enter more information so you can start trading. Don't forget to enter your full name and current valid documentation/information.
Step 7. Verify your phone number with the SMS code we will send you.
Step 8. With this, you will complete the registration process and your account will be active to operate as Level 1. We invite you to learn more about the limits with which you can operate on Bitso: How do Bitso account levels and limits work?
We welcome you to the first step of immersion in the cryptographic world. It is the first of many in which we want to accompany you. Many opportunities await us!
If you do not receive the verification codes, you can always select the option to resend, check your spam folder or blocked numbers. Please don't hesitate to contact us for personal assistance if you need it via our Help Center.
Extra safety tips:
- We recommend that you enable 2FA security to keep your funds safe. To do this, we invite you to read the following article: Activate 2FA security on your account.
- Change your password regularly. For security measures, it must always contain at least 8 characters, within which there must be an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a symbol.