Before you start
For the transaction to be completed, you must wait for the necessary confirmations on the Blockchain. If the network is saturated with many transactions, it may take several hours for it to be completed.
You can review the number of confirmations each cryptocurrency needs for the transaction to be completed at this link.
Once your transaction has entered the corresponding blockchain, it cannot be cancelled, reversed or accelerated. Bitso does not intervene in the necessary confirmations for the transaction to be carried out successfully.
Before your withdrawal is confirmed, it will appear with the status “Pending”. This status will change to “Completed” when you reach the required number of confirmations.
Make sure you choose the correct network for each cryptocurrency before withdrawing.
How do I withdraw crypto?
It is necessary that you have the address to where your funds will be sent. This is an alphanumeric address, as the following example: 31rjKPVpRFo0HyjWeCUztYpTHf4UtiLdBt
Step 1. Access your Bitso Alpha account click on "View Balance".
Step 2. A section will open where the coins and your balance will be shown. Select the cryptocurrency you want to send and click Send. Then, select the network that will be used.
Step 3. Enter the crypto address and amount and click Confirm. Finally, double check the entered data and enter the transaction PIN to complete the process.
If you want to send XRP to another exchange you will need to enter the Destination Tag. If you're sending to a Cold Wallet, it is likely that you will not need the Tag. However, these directions must be activated with at least 20/25 XRP.
Only Segwit addresses are supported to send LTC to another exchange. These start with the letter M. If your address is Native Segwit ltc1, it will not be possible to complete the withdrawal.
- Always, ALWAYS check the address you are entering. At Bitso, we normally check the first 4 and last 4 digits. If you send your coins to the wrong address, it will not be possible for you or Bitso to get them back. They will be lost on the blockchain forever.
- We recommend that you always have the hash or ID of your transactions on hand so that we can analyze the status of your transfers
- The hash or Transaction ID is an alphanumeric identification code for all cryptocurrency transactions. An example of Hash or ID is: 48fd533ba8d6036b20ca12bd1421b9304eecd00f3aj4aca6cd7fe8a9845ec53d
- If the transaction does not have confirmations or the necessary confirmations have not been completed, you will have to wait for the network to complete so that the coins can be withdrawn from your account;
- You can periodically review the transfer status on this page: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer