Before you start
For the transfer to be completed, you must wait for the necessary confirmations on the Blockchain. If the network is saturated with many transactions, it may take several hours for it to be completed.
You can review the number of confirmations each cryptocurrency needs for the transaction to be completed at this link.
Once your transfer has entered the corresponding blockchain, it cannot be cancelled, reversed or accelerated. Bitso does not intervene in the necessary confirmations for the transfer to be carried out successfully.
Before your deposit is confirmed, it will appear with the status “Pending”. This status will change to “Completed” when you reach the required number of confirmations.
Make sure you choose the correct network for each cryptocurrency before depositing.
How do I find my deposit address for digital dollars?
Step 1. Log in to your Bitso Alpha account with your username and password. Go to the section on the right side of the screen and click on “View Balance”.
Step 2. You will see a menu where your cryptocurrencies and your balance will be shown. Select digital dollars and click on "Deposit".
Step 3. Select digital dollars to see the address to where you should deposit.
Step 4. To deposit XRP it is necessary to enter the Destination TAG that appears below the address.
- Always, ALWAYS check the address you are entering. At Bitso, we normally check the first 4 and last 4 digits. If you send your coins to the wrong address, it will not be possible for you or Bitso to get them back. They will be lost on the blockchain forever.
- We recommend that you always have the hash or ID of your transactions on hand so that we can analyze the status of your transfers
- The hash or Transaction ID is an alphanumeric identification code for all cryptocurrency transactions. An example of Hash or ID is: 48fd533ba8d6036b20ca12bd1421b9304eecd00f3aj4aca6cd7fe8a9845ec53d
- If the transaction does not have confirmations or the necessary confirmations have not been completed, you will have to wait for the network to complete so that the coins can be deposited into your account;
- You can periodically review the transfer status on this page: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer