Bitso+ is a new program in Bitso through which you can earn yields from holding these specific crypto assets in your Bitso wallet:
- USD stablecoins (Digital Dollar)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ether (ETH)
With any balance of those assets in your wallet, Bitso+ will generate daily yields, which will be deposited in your account every Monday. The best part is that your balance will always be available to withdraw or convert.
However, due to market conditions, only USD stablecoins (Digital dollars) are generating yields for the time being. If you are enrolled to Bitso+, you will stop receiving yields in ETH and BTC from Nov 21, 2022 onwards until further notice. You will continue receiving your yields in Digital dollars (USD stablecoins) every Monday at a 2% annual rate.
To learn more about the current Bitso+ rates conditions, read:
- What rates does Bitso+ offer?
By enrolling in this program, you immediately start generating yields and increasing your portfolio with the crypto assets that you already trust and own.
Yields get paid weekly to your Bitso wallet, so you can check the app every week to see the rate and how your portfolio is growing!
Bitso+ is the solution to offer crypto-powered yields. Crypto-yield generation is one of Bitso’s products that can help grow users’ crypto asset portfolios for those who decide to hold their crypto assets in Bitso’s exchange. Yield is sourced from third parties that themselves engage in different yield-generating activities.
To learn more about Bitso+, check these other articles:
- How do I activate Bitso+?
- Which rates does Bitso+ offer?
- Which coins are eligible for Bitso+?
- What are USD stablecoins (Digital Dollar)?
- Will my funds be available while they are generating rewards?
- Which is the minimum amount with which I can generate rewards?
- How often will I receive my rewards?
- How are my rewards calculated?
- Does Bitso+ have any additional cost?