If you want to deposit funds to a Bitso account from Wells Fargo, make sure to follow the steps below.
1. Have the wire instructions on hand.
First of all, make sure to register the account you want to receive the deposit from. Once you do this, the wire instructions will appear.
Whether you want to receive a deposit from a third party or from your own US-based account, make sure to follow the instructions. Remember all the information contained in the instructions is unique for each registered account and non-transferable.
Have the instructions on hand until the last step, you’ll need them.
2. Sign in to your Wells Fargo’s account.
3. Select “Transfer and Pay” and then choose “Wire Money”.
4. In “Recipient’s bank location”, choose “United States” and then complete the “First and last name” and “Routing number” with the wire instructions provided when you registered the account in Bitso.
Once you completed each field, consider reviewing it to make sure all is correct and then select “Continue”.
5. In “From”, select the bank account you want to send the funds from and the amount to transfer.
IMPORTANT: Finally, in the “Memo (Optional)” field, enter the code provided in the wire instructions. Wells Fargo states this is optional, but entering the code is mandatory for the wire to be received. If it’s unfilled, the wire will be rejected and the bank may charge fees.
After that, select “Continue”.
6. Enter the account number and review the rest of the information displayed making sure it’s all right.
7. Add the recipient details with the information provided in the wire instructions.
8. Review all the information entered. If everything is right, select “Continue”.
9. You’re done! You’ll receive the funds in your Bitso account in an average of 6 business hours (it may take up to 48 business hours).