If you want to deposit funds to a Bitso account from Bank of America, make sure to follow the steps below.
Add a new recipient
1. Have the wire instructions on hand.
First of all, make sure to authorize the account you want to receive the deposit from. Once you do this, the wire instructions will appear.
Whether you want to receive a deposit from a third party or from your own US-based account, make sure to follow the instructions. Remember all the information contained in the instructions is unique for each authorized account and non-transferable.
Have the instructions on hand until the last step, you’ll need them.
2. Sign in to your Bank of America’s account.
3. Select “Transfers | Zelle” and then, under “Using Someone’s Account Number”, choose “At another bank”.
4. Select “Add Account/Recipient”, then “Domestic (U.S)” and, finally, “A business account, mine or someone else’s, at another bank (only transfers to)”.
5. Complete each field with the wire instructions provided when you authorized the account in Bitso.
Once you’ve completed each field, consider reviewing it to make sure all is correct and then select “Add Account”.
Wire the funds to the added account
1. Go to “Make Transfer”.
In “From”, select the bank account you want to send the funds from and, in “To”, the account you just added.
After that, in “Delivery speed”, select “Same business day, $30 fee, Wire Transfer…”. Make sure to select this option and not any other. ACH transfers are not currently available.
Enter the amount you want to transfer.
IMPORTANT: Finally, in the “Description (optional)” field, enter the code provided in the wire instructions. Bank of America states this is optional, but entering the code is mandatory for the wire to be received. If it’s unfilled, the wire will be rejected and the bank may charge fees.
After you’ve completed all the fields, select “Continue Transfer”.
2. Review all the information entered. If everything is right, select “Make Transfer”.
3. You’re done! You’ll receive the funds in your Bitso account in an average of 6 business hours (it may take up to 48 business hours).