Our clients’ opinions and their interaction with our collaborators is highly valuable to Bitso (as such term is defined under the applicable Terms of Service), which is why we consider it prudent to have this Policy. It shall govern the use of our Help Center, https://help.bitso.com/en/support/home, and each interaction on our Social Media (including but not limited to Facebook™, Instagram™, Telegram™, Twitter™, LinkedIn™, YouTube™).
Terms defined in capital letters shall have the meaning set forth in this Policy or, when applicable, in the Terms of Service.
In this Policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bitso, affiliates and subsidiaries.
While using our Help Center and our Social Media, you must:
- Be polite and respectful with others.
- Avoid using profane, obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, offensive, discriminatory, fraudulent or misleading language.
- If you are using Social Media, you must refrain from publishing your confidential information, since we are not responsible for the use given to such information.
- Avoid publishing or sending inappropriate, sexually explicit or pornographic material, including but not limited to symbols, or other characters that may allude to inappropriate language.
- Avoid publishing or sending threats, personal attacks, the use of offensive or deceptive language, giving false, misleading or inexact information and avoid sexual harassment to any person.
- Avoid using hate speech intended to discriminate someone because of their age, sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, among others.
- Avoid sending spam, scam or any type of malicious software, virus or any other that may cause harm or prejudice to Bitso, Bitso’s collaborators or its Clients.
If we consider that you have violated any of our rules of conduct while making use of our Help Center or Social Media, we reserve the right to deactivate your account without prior notice.
Comments on Social Media
In our Social Media we look forward to and promote dialogue, in order to provide a friendly environment within our community. We reserve without prior notice the right to hide, eliminate or request the deletion of any such comments that do not comply with our Policy. Identical or similar messages made by the same user or various users (groups of people that send identical messages or a person that has different aliases) may be eliminated. For the aforementioned we will evaluate the comments, and we may or may not leave the first one published.
In addition, we reserve the right to eliminate comments that contain confidential information or that may be considered offensive.
At Bitso, we do not tolerate hate speech nor any type of communication aimed to discriminate against any individual, for if the case were to appear, we reserve the right to eliminate any comment and block the account.
Any person may comment on our Social Media, Bitso is not responsible for third party opinions nor for its
collaborators’ opinions. Furthermore, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to notify the authorities if any publication may instigate violence or indicate a possible crime commission.
Privacy and security policies
The content collected through our Social Media is subject to the privacy policies of each website. While visiting any of Bitso´s official pages you are subject to this Policy and to the policies, and, terms and conditions of such Social Media website.
Every comment published on Bitso’s Social Media may be reviewed in order to ensure it complies with our Policy. We reserve the right to eliminate any message without prior notice if we consider that it does not comply with our Policy.
Our Social Media is not to be used for presenting complaints, lawsuits, tickets, or any other legal and/or administrative notice
If you wish to obtain help by one of our collaborators or need to file a complaint, our Help Center is available at: https://help.bitso.com/en/support/home