At Bitso, we never send personal messages via Whatsapp or Telegram, and our social media profiles are always verified. If someone proactively contacts you and offers to help you download and install the Bitso app or create an account on our platform, it is most likely a scam.
Protect yourself from fraud and scams!
- Do not accept requests from people requesting personal information.
- Do not share screenshots of your account and balance.
- Do not reply to messages from people posing as Bitso.
- Do not transfer cryptocurrencies or money to strangers.
If in doubt, please contact us immediately through our official channels:
- Bitso Chat: https://bitso.com/
- Create a Support Ticket: https://help.bitso.com/en/support/tickets/new
For more information on fraud, investment scams and pyramid schemes (Ponzi schemes), see these articles on our blog: