You can deposit or withdraw TIGRES from Bitso using the Chiliz network exclusively. Make sure you choose this network when transferring your coins.
What is Tigres?
It is a Mexican soccer club from the Autonomous University of Nuevo León. The club had its first great success in the 1975-76 season, becoming the first team from Nuevo León to win a trophy by winning the Copa MX against Club América. Tigres has been champion of Mexico seven times and has won the Copa MX three times. In international competitions, Tigres won a CONCACAF Champions League title in 2020 (finishing runners-up three times) and were runners-up in the 2015 Copa Libertadores Final to River Plate. At the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup, Tigres finished runners-up against Bayern Munich and became the first CONCACAF club to reach a Club World Cup final.
What makes it unique?
- Allows its owners to have exclusive experiences in the relationship with the club.
- It is possible to participate directly in some of the club's decisions, and the more fan tokens the user has, the greater their weight in the votes.
- Allows participation in awards and rewards provided by the club, such as VIP experiences at the stadium and meetings with club athletes.
- A safe and sound way to interact with their fans. Ways that can't be done with simple fidelity programs.
- Sports clubs and brands can mint their own fan tokens. Socios.com offers a marketplace for these tokens to be sold and traded.
It is about time blockchain technology revolutionizes all industries on the planet. This is what brings such revolution to the sports and entertainment industry. What the project and its token do is breed two markets that already existed: the fan bases from sports clubs and brands willing to pay support, and crypto enthusiasts willing to buy and trade tokens. This is a way to use the blockchain to support, interact with, and profit from your beloved team, athlete, or brand that uses the Socios.com platform.